Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Monday, January 14, 2008

recommended blog

Ok, so if you like stories and blogs about faith, miracles, hope, peace, encouragement and family go and visit
Confessions of a CF Husband

Okay, I should warn you that you will cry..Happy tears and you will see pics of the tiniest most precious baby.. Please go read..I found this last night on Baba the Night Owls blog and its amazing.

God is good!

3 comments:

CFHusband said...

Thank you!

Baba said...

Hi Amy, I can not get off of my computer long enough , without checking in on Nate's updates on his two girls...so many of us are praying for his baby and wife and also for him...His story toughs my heart with the power of God...

Unknown said...

thank you for sharing this amazing story