Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Remember the 80s

If you are stopping by for Thursday Thirteen, just thought I would tell you of a new blog hubby is starting http://www.rockingthe80s.blogspot.com/

He is doing a new video each day and will be adding to the blog. But hope you will take the time to stop by and comment on the video of the day..This could pretty fun and wanted you to know!!

No comments: