Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

HAPPY BDAY TO MY HUBBY! WE BOTH HAVE THE DAY OFF BUT I STILL HAVENT SEEN HIM YET! I WOKE UP EARLY..HEAD OVER TO WWW.VALTOOL.BLOGSPOT.COM AND WISH HIM A HAPPY BIRTHDAY
AND NO, WE ARE NOT CONFUSED

11 comments:

Bella's Mommy said...

Happy Birthday Amy! I hope you and Michael have a wonderful day together as you celebrate your mutual birthday.

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Happy Birthday....how cool that you and your husband share the same birthday!

Karen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Best wishes to you today and all year long!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!

Anonymous said...

the box did not make it to the post office!! Sorry!

Susan said...

Happy Birthday to YOU and to your husband! I still think that is so neat.

:-) Susan

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Happy Double Birthday!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! I hope you have a very blessed day!

Joyfully,
Mandy

Donna said...

Happy Birthday Amy and Michael! You guys both have a special day for a birthday. I know a really special person who shares it with you too ;)

Unknown said...

Happy belated Birthday to you both.
Donna