Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Good mood

Have you ever just been in a good mood for no reason? I was in a great mood all night at work and if didn't have to go to sleep, I'm sure I could have been pretty productive

Also, don't you ever just dwell on the fact that you are married to awesome spouses???. I have a rockin husband who not only cooked dinner last night but packaged it up for me too. You see I usually wake up about 4:15 or 4:30 but yesterday I woke up at 5:15 and I hate to be late..He made my getting ready so much easier...Thanks Michael. you rock!

I just finished watching the Bodyguard, now I am going to bed. I am surprised by the responses to the poll below!

6 comments:

Susan said...

Awww gotta love those great hubbies who think about and bless their wives!!

Have a great day!

:-) Susan

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Awww...what a sweet hubby you have got there! Do you want to rent him out now and again??!!

Valtool said...

He really is awesome. After making diner and prepping dinner last night, he went out and made some extra money, $100 in three hours!

Anonymous said...

I love that Valtool replied about how awesome he is...seriously, I love it! I too am surprised at the poll results.

Hope4Grace said...

Thanks for the visit! It's awesome to see other people who have great taste in hubs. Hey, did he clean the kitchen too?

Anonymous said...

Glad to know tat u're in a good mood..!!