Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Monday, January 21, 2008

Monday

Just got home from a lunch date with my friend Rebekah and her 3 kids Josh, Katherine and Michaela. It was a nice visit and I wish we could visit more.

Lets see, someone asked about the fluffiness. The truth is I am not going to get on a scale at all. Well, I will have to at our yearly physical but other than that I am just hoping clothes will fit. I have been to the gym on my days off and went this morning, just me and my IPOD (I need a name for my IPOD, any ideas?) I was alone at the gym and did over 30 minutes on the treadmill and added the elliptical and some weights. I had been motivated to just come home and start organizing but I did not. I have tomorrow and Wed off but am going to a double baby shower tomorrow.
Don't forget t visit www.valtool.blogspot.com and ask him a question. He has some good ones he will have to answer tonight

Here is a question I read on Steven R's blog and thought I would ask you?
How do you put your desires and good intentions into actions? Some call it laziness, unmotivated but I want to know how you do things you need to do?

2 comments:

Fresh Girl said...

The biggest key to me getting things done, to making sure good intentions become reality, is for me to make a list. Somehow writing it down and being able to mark it off the list as done makes a difference. As does telling people I'm going to do it.

Nosjunkie said...

I find that the gym is a stange thing... I am really motivated in the morning about going after work... but by mid day that has faded and I end up fighting with myself... when I get there though it rules and I leave hopped up on endorphyns..
Love the blogg by the way