Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Friday, January 04, 2008

Valtools Box

Hubbys blog. Friday Flashback is up. I love the song and video. Go visit and tell him what 80s songs you remember. Go! Now! I mean it!

Im going to bed now. feel feel to share your thoughts. (about anything)
except Brittany, her sister, Paris, Lindsay or that other girl

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Happy Friday! I'm so glad my thoughts don't usually dwell on Brittney, Paris or Lindsey. 8-)

How about politics - are you excited about the primaries being under way? Do you follow that stuff?

Unknown said...

I know nothing..I should follow more but everything I read confuses me more

EHT said...

Happy New Year! You might find a new blog spotlighted in the Georgia Carnival. It's up today over at Georgia on My Mind. :)