Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Sunday, January 06, 2008

question

Time for a question......

What does unconditional love to mean to you? Thats all

3 comments:

Amy said...

Okay, I'll go first! I believe that unconditional love is not self seeking. It does not expect something in return. You don't set boundaries. Even when the other person does something you forgive and forget. If it's truly unconditional.

Now having said that...it is not easy to do and the only one I know who truly respresents unconditional love is Christ!

Carol said...

In a word......
Children

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Unconditional love.....loves you right away in the morning with bad breath and bedhead!