Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Monday, January 28, 2008

uh oh

Ladies and gentlemen?
Could it be?
New Kids on the Block are coming back?

Check it out at www.nkotb.com

Think they are doing the Superbowl? Just wondering

Peace out...

9 comments:

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

I was not a New Kids fan (I think I was too old by the time they came out). I can't imagine what they'd do at their ages. It might be interesting.... Maybe New Old Guys On The Block?

Susan said...

Oh you are kidding me! No, I heard Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers are doing the SB. Not NKotB too. They were past my "time".

Interesting.

Susan

Anonymous said...

I read this on People.com. I'm beyond curious as to what they are doing...I can't wait to see. I mean, I was their #1 fan. *grin*

Special K said...

I heard this! Maybe they should be called Old Guys in the Home!

Anonymous said...

They were actually my guilty pleasure back then. I wonder if they still sound as good?

heidi @ ggip said...

I would laugh and laugh and laugh if that happened.

Sparky Duck said...

One way I can get my wife to watch the game I guess

windycindy said...

Hi, I am not sure what you mean by "celebrities!" The people I would love to dine with are~ Ophra Winfrey, Maya Angelou, Bill Gates, J. K. Rowling and Montel Williams. These are all wealthy individuals who unselfishly give of their time and money. All of their foundations, non-profit organizations, and schools improve the lives of many children and adults. The meal would be all you can eat spaghetti, salad, fresh fruit and wonderful bread! I am a vegetarian. Thanks for a wonderful contest. Cindi

Christie said...

Oh Lord - spare us!

Didn't like them the first time around the "block" and I'm not exactly thrilled their trying to make a comeback. Do you think they'll still wear their hair the same?!?

Ha!