Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Chickpeas

Chickpeas or Garbanzo beans. Yet another random thought. Before Michael, I really did not think of these things at all and now I put them on my salad all the time. So I challenge you to tell what new things have you learned to love or enjoy because of your spouse. Michael has introduced me to many things. Ill pipe in later, after I wake up!


Amy

5 comments:

Mutha Mae said...

This is a good question. I'm afraid it's in the reverse for us. Matt was afraid of sour cream and yogurt before me. Now he eats both all the time. He's influenced me when it comes to music. I check out new bands he suggests all the time. He has also influenced me in a tech way. I'm so wired online now because of him.

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Chickpeas or Garbonzo beans....never had them!


Good question but I can't really think of anything right now. My family did introduce Chad to green olives though....we are huge fans of green olives!

Fresh Girl said...

I LOVE chickpeas! In fact, I just finished eating a lunch of some delicious Chickpea Ragout on whole-wheat penne pasta. Delicious AND healthy. :)

Susan said...

My DH taught me to enjoy Oriental food...stir fry type.

I have to laugh because he will not eat Garbanzo beans because he says, "I don't eat anything that starts with the same first five letters as garbage." I guess no one has to wonder how HE feels about those little things!!

:-) Susan

Christie said...

Sushi - and thank God for that, because it's one of my all-time favorite things to eat now...

Yummm!