Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Monday, April 02, 2007

21-30

21) I was once in an ice cream eating contest at the mall with my sister..It was all strawberry ice cream. She won the bike. I barfed on my dads army blanket
22) I have been on 2 1/2 Disney Cruises
23) I have been on a cruise with my in laws
24) I have 3 nephews Seth, Owen and Basil and one niece Janie
25)I went to Christian school until 5th grade in Rock Hill, S.C
26)I am obsessed with Christmas
27) My brother is an international DJ
28) I have been to two country concerts. One with lee anne to see Vince Gill and Michael took me to see the Dixie Chicks
29) I love to read Christian Fiction
30) Joey from Friends was once in a show called TV 101. I think I may be the only person to have watched it.

2 comments:

Karen said...

#25-I went to private Christian school until I transferred to the U of Memphis from Union. Pre-k on...

#26 and #29, me too!

Anonymous said...

How do you go on half of a cruise? Love the Disney cruise... it's coming back to the West Coast next year!!!