Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Whats the scavenger hunt?

This question was asked. My last contest was so successful I had to do another one. We are going to do a Blogging scavenger hunt. It will take place starting May 1st and will also have some cool prizes. Those will be announced when I announce the rules.

You will have to sign up to play. You don't have to participate the entire game but go ahead and sign up now so you won't miss out on the free fun!
If you would like a reminder a week before it begins, please send an email to amyschristopher@comcast.net

Send your friends here to sign up! The person who refers the most people (and they must state your name to get the referral credit) will be guaranteed a prize at the end of the game, not matter how they place) SO, post this to your friends now! I will have details listed on this blog later this week....

Later people,
Amy
more serious posts to come later

5 comments:

Amy said...

Well, you know I definitely want to sign up so please put me on the list! A scavenger hunt sounds like a blast Amy. Great idea!

TeaMouse said...

Count me in - I love scavenger hunts!

Michelle said...

I think this sounds like a fun idea - count me in!

Heather said...

I'll play!

(Amy from Laughing through the tears referred me!)

And I saw your posts about adoption - how exciting!! :D

De said...

I'll play. I did read about this at Amy's (Laughing through the tears)blog first so I will give her credit.
Blessings,
De