Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Monday, April 16, 2007

Virginia

I have no words to say regarding what happened today in Virgina. My hearts go out to all of those families and friends of everyone there. I think back to 9/11 and how I thought of the families who were waiting to hear from their loved ones for reassurance that they were safe. I never want to be in that situation. There were so many people involved. I don't know how to process this. Over 30 people were killed and even more were injured because of one individual.

I am sad. Please take a moment and pray for each person affected by today. This includes every student of the school, the victims, the administration, the police force, the families and even alumni.

Amy

3 comments:

Irish Church Lady :) said...

Very sad! I didn't even turn on the TV yesterday so I didn't hear about this until this morning.

Sue said...

I'm with you Amy. It's senseless. It breaks my heart and terrifies me to send my kids out in the world. Our neighbor's son goes there - from what we know now, he is ok. So scary for those families and students.

Grandparents Corner said...

Hi Amy, it is such tragic news. I thought perhaps those of us in the blogging community could unite in a virtual prayer circle. Can you come by my blog if you have a moment? Since you have already posted about the tragedy, all you would need to do is add your link and date of your post.

May God bless your adoption and the child who will be yours soon!

Hugs & prayers,
Bonnie