Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Prayers!


Ok blogging friends! Stop and pray for Heather now. You do not know her. I do not know her. She is an amazing blogging friend recently diagnosed with a brain tumor. When I say recent, I mean this week. Check out her blog at Especially Heather
She has poured out her variety of emotions with us and my heart hurts for her and her family. If you read random blogs, you will see this picture this week. Tomorrow is Love on Heather day. BooMama is collecting donations tomorrow to help offset expenses so that they can concentrate on her treatment this week. She has had a short time to interpret her symptoms, diagnosis and treatment while being a full time mom. Please Please say a prayer and stop by BooMama and give if you can. Heather seems to be an amazing woman with an amazing spirit and I have seen the power of prayer and we need lots of prayers, ya'll!!

2 comments:

TeaMouse said...

Thanks for letting me know Amy - I've visited Heather before and she's had such a challenge with her daughter this is the last thing they need.

I'll be praying!

Diane Viere said...

What a beautiful thing our little bloggity-ville is doing! So glad you're part of it! Love seeing the daises all around!

Diane