Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Contest

Contests Contests everywhere!!!! Today we will focus on one! Teamouse is giving away some handmade towels. She has a great blog and we have been blogging friends for some time!!!

Check her out at Tea Time ramblings and join the contest!

2 comments:

Karen said...

I got my package today...what a great stack of books! I can't wait to start reading them all. I read "This Present Darkness" in highschool, so I am excited about this other one. Thanks again for such an amazing contest...you rock:-)

All 4 My Gals said...

Hi Amy, I'm Nicole, from All 4 My Gals. Thanks for stopping by to visit me today. I thought you might like to check out one of my best friend's (irl) blog. She too is adopting a little girl from China...soon! :)http://www.journey2oakley.blogspot.com/
I like your blog! :) Nicole