Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Farewell

Farewell Sanjaya!!!!!

10 comments:

Karen said...

WoooHooo!!!

I did feel sorry for him though when he was crying:(

Phae-Jae said...

Dittos!!! I'm going to have two scoops of ice cream to celebrate!

Not So Anonymous Michelle said...

ABOUT TIME!! Thank God!!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Thank goodness, maybe they can salvage something of the rest of this season. With him on there, it was just a joke to me.

I did feel bad for him though, he seemed so torn up and upset. :(

Kristina Knight said...

Thank God!!!!!

Unknown said...

lol, I'm noticing a lot of posts on that. :) Too funny.

Beth said...

Amy! I need your e-mail address! You won a prize at my blog today! Please e-mail me at foldinglaundry@gmail.com!

THANK YOU!

P.S. I am so glad Sanjaya went bye-bye!

who knew I could use so many exclamation points in one comment.

Anonymous said...

Adios! LOL, so glad he went!

*~*Cece*~* said...

I don't even watch AI but I'm glad his butt is gone! lol

Unknown said...

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!

SO happy he's gone!