Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Friday, April 13, 2007

For some reason, I can not find the link on Michaels blog to leave a message..Too strange, its like it just disappeared. But make sure you show Michael some love and stop by his blog today

Only 2 weeks until the BLOGGING SCAVENGER HUNT!!!
I am glad a few of you enjoyed my list a few posts below. If anyone has any suggestions on how to go about doing those, please let me know.
Oh yeah, I volunteered to to host a baby shower for 4 coworkers at a cute little French restaurant. We get a private room. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do to make it special for each other them? For 3 of them, it will be their first baby and a second for the other!

4 comments:

mrsnesbitt said...

Hi Amy, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog today.
For the baby shower, I do name meanings, if you let me have the names of the babies when they are born I will e-mail you the appropriate A4 sheet. All you will have to do is print it off and get a frame. It will look a million dollars and will just cost the price of the frame.
Dxx

Jenny McB said...

I was thinking of their last names, since you may not know sex (for sure). We were told that our first was a girl from an ultrasound, we weren't convinced, got three boys.

How about a beginning scapbook? Get some pages to get them started?

Or a baby photo album?
What ever you do, it will be nice to be out celebrating!

steven.russell said...

I came back to blogger.

http://stevenrussell.blogspot.com

steven.russell said...

Update your link to me!!!!

weeeeeeeee