Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Thursday, April 26, 2007

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BLOGGING SCAVENGER HUNT!!!!!!!!!!
STARTING MAY 1ST!!!!!


This is it! Only 2 more days to advertise the blogging scavenger hunt! ALready, 60 people are participating and we want more.. Would love to have 75 but it will be fun anyway!


Why play?
1) its free
2)cool prizes
3)free advertisement for your blog
4) uhm..thats really all

Okay, for details click here!!!!!

Also, check out Friday Flashback at Valtools Box if you like 80s music!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait!!!

Dewey said...

Ooh! I want to play!

Sparky Duck said...

gee, I wonder if there is a blogger scavenger hunt coming :)