Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Palm Sunday

More on today's church service later.
Just wanted to post the Prayer of Confession. I really enjoyed it

O God, we confess that we know what it is to stand in a crowd and cheer, to support a cause and then forget it within a week. We know what it is to deny you and that which is right, to fail you and your longing for peace and justice. We have made promises which we have failed to keep and have sacrificed our principles to our own self-interest. We are not worthy to be called your disciples. Yet you, O God, are faithful; you, O God are eternally loving and accepting. Forgive us our lack of faith, courage, and vision. Make us into a new people, in and through Jesus our Saviour. Blessed is the One who comes in the name of God! Amen

No comments: