Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Monday, April 16, 2007

Now for more positive things. I have so enjoyed reading blogs of new friends. In fact there are so many people whose blogs I like, I am going to spend some time concentrating on 1-2 each week and read past posts and get to to know them better.. This is better than blog of the day, and I will share what I find with you.


Scavenger Hunt! I would like to hear your ideas on some fun things to look for in blogs.. Blogging friends are the best and I expect wonderful responses to this. The more people who participate the better and more advertisement for your blog, not that any of you want more readers.

I have really gotten some great ideas and I wish I could start it sooner but since I said May 1st, we will stick to May 1st!!!

Did I tell you my blog is being redesigned? I'm excited. In less than a month, it shall be revealed by Bluebird designs!!!!


I have the next 3 days which means trivia, lunch with a new friend, exercise and maybe cleaning the house...I am tempted to take pics of our bad rooms just to have a before and after but I don't' know..

14 comments:

DebD said...

I have also enjoyed discovering your blog. I have no great ideas for you as I am hopelessly UNcreative.

Can't wait to see your new design. I'm hoping to work some on my blog this summer. But you're making me itch to get it started sooner!

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Amy. A Scavenger Hunt sounds very interesting. I'll get back to you on this one.

Heart of Rachel said...

BTW, I'm excited to see your new design. Take care!

Debi said...

That should be fun going back to read over old posts. I've often thought it would be fun to go back and read some of my favorite blogs from the beginning, but I barely have time to keep up with the current. Someday.
Have a great day, Amy!

TeaMouse said...

A new look that is exciting - was she reasonably priced?

Annie said...

That sounds like a fun idea!
I am also waiting for my bluebird design. I got an email yesterday that the finishing touches are being made ~ very exciting.
blessings~
♥ Annie

Deidre said...

The scavenger hunt sounds very interesting! I'll check back in.

gail@more than a song said...

Very excited for you getting a new design! Everything I've seen Susie do has been just wonderful!

Amy said...

I know it takes time to read past posts, but when I find a blog that sparks my interest I bookmark it. Then I go back and read past posts and decide from there if I want to continue. It's hard though because there are so many wonderful blogs out there, don't ya think?

pissed off patricia said...

I found you via Poopie's site. The hunt sounds like great fun. Are you going to hide clues in other site's comments?

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy, somehow you got lost on my list!!! I got so involved in trying to figure out Word Press that I got bogged down. It IS hard to get around to everyone. I just discovered bloglines yesterday, so I'm trying to add everyone to my feed. I didn't know how to do that, but I think it will make things so much easier. Duh. I'm going to go add you now, so I can come back more regularly. I have some reading to do to catch up!
Shelly

Sparky Duck said...

yippeee more contests. I just got my most recent prize today.

RandomEncounters said...

This is a fun idea! Check out my blog, I'd love to be friends.

Much Ado said...

Looking forward to seeing your new blog design! How exciting!