Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Thursday, April 05, 2007

So I am obviously in a much better mood today. Last night we played trivia and in about 2 hours, I am heading to work to run a short meeting.

I like to blog. I am not good at templates or making my blog prettier. I love to blog and read other bloggers.. I have been recommended to use 1-2 different sites to help make it prettier..One takes 3-4 months to finish and the other one costs almost 200 dollars. I would rather live with what I have then spend that much. So, can anyone recomment someone that can help decorate my template for a lot less of a price. I may want the adoption blog done as well but I dont know. I really like the simplicity at The Christopher family blog.

I figured someone here could help..

Peace out

BTW, I am going to pack up the books tomorrow for those who won my contest..
Also, dont forget the the blogging Scavenger Hunt begins May 1st..Stay tuned to details and to see what the prizes are!!!

5 comments:

Tracy S said...

We had my MIL's blog template made for her birthday last year and used this lady http://www.bluebirdblogs.com/

she was super nice and so easy to work with.

She is pretty reasonable too. I am not sure how much you are looking to spend. I see that she went up a little in price but she has a list of clients on her blog..you can click though the sites and see her work there.

I hope this helped.

Karen said...

Glad you are feeling better. It is cold here...and snow forecasted for this weekend. I've been singing "I'm dreaming of a white easter..."lol.

Michelle said...

I wish I had some help for you, but I'm not good at that stuff either...I know I wouldn't pay $200 though! I was lucky in that I had someone make my template "just because" - she just emailed it to me one day! and another friend offered to "spruce up" the template for me. Hope you find someone that'll work with you!

Looking forward to your scavenger hunt, sounds like fun!

gail@more than a song said...

That sounds like too much to me too.....did you check out Susie at Bluebird blogs? I thought maybe she was reasonable.
Check my blog for something I passed on to you!

Jenny McB said...

I think I found ceeci through this eclectic life, and think she may do templates. She has a link to a nice one that she made for someone else.

http://geekystreak.blogspot.com/

I may set up a "phantom" blog and play, but then I am a geek also.