Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Morning!

Well, Lucy the basset hound woke up several times last night and I dont know why. Finally at 3am, I let her out, gave her some water and fell asleep in the recliner.Hubby woke us up at 730 am. I actually watched all the new this morning, which is rare for me. What is going on in the world?

Tainted pet food? Thats pretty wacked!
Sinking cruise ships? Thats not going to make me fear cruises, especially Disney cruises
Someone robbed a 24 hours day care last night. NO one was hurt, but why a day care?

There is a lot of scary stuff in the world. I have also become a bit overwhelmed with the daily memes. I presently participate in memes from Tues-Saturday. I am going to stop doing the 10 on Tuesday for now, we will see if that helps!!!

Still looking for a new blog template!!!
Happy Resurrection Day!!!

4 comments:

Karen said...

I too feel overwhelmed at times, and I only do 3! There are others that interest me, but for now I am at my limit:-)

The world can definitely be a scary place. I hope Lucy sleeps well for you tonight. Happy Easter!

Jenny McB said...

http://www.finalsense.com/index.htm

Amy- Check this out, Saw a nice template on Never a Dull moment and Jen said that she got it free from the above site.

Lots of templates there, all free

Heart of Rachel said...

Wishing you a lovely Easter celebration.

Hope you find a nice template that you like soon.

Take care!

♥Rachel♥

Crystal said...

I to have been overwhelmed with the amount of bad stuff in the news lately.....and all the meme's I participate in as well sometimes give me a headache but I enjoy them so much....:o))
Blessings to you this Easter!