Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Honesty

Did you ever have one of those days where you intended to be happy, joyful, fun to be around, encouraging, wanted to be in a great mood all day long and then ended up being the exact opposite! I was that today and I wonder why. All is well..We may turn in our dossier tomorrow which is thrilling beyond words. My blog contest went better than I had hope and prizes are being mailed this week. I am loved. I have friends, yet I am a bit sad. I do know know why. I do not think I am reaching my potential.

That's all..Perhaps when I am not sleep deprived, I will feel better.ON another note, check out what MY MICHAEL did Monday after work..
Does he rock?




What do you do in your free time?
Other-please list
Blog
read
play on computer
watch old movies
clean house
knit
do some scrapbooking
shopping cooking
another hobby
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Amy sorry to hear that you are having a bad day. I hope tomorrow looks brighter for you.

DebD said...

Yes, sleep depravation can do weird things. Hope things brighten up soon

Debi said...

Sorry to hear about your "down" day! I had one of those yesterday, too...without a real explanation why. Anyway, here's to a much happier day today! Take care, Amy!

TeaMouse said...

Cheer up! I get into a funk like that one in awhile too - it will pass!

Have some zzzzz's! You'll feel better.

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy, hang in there. Your contest was great fun for everyone. Everything might seem better after enough shut-eye.Hey, your poll talks about "free time," but housework would never fit on my list!

Claire said...

Yep i sure have had one of days!
Sorry your feeling that way today.
Also sorry that i missed out on contest now, i am gutted!
Thanks for hopping over to me today and it would be great if you played along with the egg hunt.

Oh and i voted Blog!

Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

Yes! I woke up feeling fine and boy was I snappy this morning! For no reason!

Great news about getting your dossier in tomorrow!

Amy said...

You do have friends that care about you and pray for you. I hope this funk doesn't last long. Hopefully a good nights sleep will bring you back feeling better.

The pics are really pretty! Michael sure is a sweet sweet guy! You are very blessed Amy!

Karen said...

What I LIKE to do in my free time is blog. Although with my 3 angels, I spend more time on housework (i.e. cleaning up mess after mess:-)

Oh, and Michael does rock. Hope you feel better soon!

Unknown said...

Sleep. I would add sleep to that list. And so should you!!!