Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Friday, April 20, 2007

Scavenger Hunt, Hubbys blog, etc

Valtools Box has his Friday Flashback up along with his Friday Feast meme...TOdays choices for his Flashback will make you laugh if you like 80s videos! GO say hello!

Don't forget to let me know if you are going to participate in the Blogging Scavenger hunt.WE already have over 40 people who want to play, come join in! It will be easy, non stressful and very easy to win a prize. My last contest was a success and everyone enjoyed their prizes!!!!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Tried to visit and got the ol 404 error.

Cyndi said...

I want to play scavenger hunt. and I got the book Thank You so much!!! it will gie me something to do since I can't crosstitch right now with a broken finger.Thank you.