Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Monday, April 16, 2007

Morning Y'all

How are all of you, my blogging friends? Its pretty chilly here in Kennesaw, Ga! I was off yesterday and ya know what we did? NOTHING and it felt good..I soooo wanted to go to church yesterday and I was sooo tired that while trying to wake Michael up, I fell asleep. He got some much needed rest and we watched TV and that's all.

Ok, so the scavenger hunt starts May 1st and several people have emailed me on ideas about this. I am still working on prizes, but not to worry, I will come up with something soon.

I will be giving clues and asking you to find things..Pretty simple. I will try to ask you to find a blog that has ______. So, you will need to post on your blog the questions or ask your blogging friends to help you just as if you were doing a real scavenger at home..
That's the gist of it..I am looking forward to Michael helping with some ideas... Should be fun, hope to have a great turn out!!!!...So, pass this on to your friends..

If you want a reminder, email me at amyschristopher@comcast.net

On another note, looking for a few new blogs to read today..Have a blog that's not on my list to recommend to me? I will let you know what I think tonight...

Going to chill with Lucy the basset hound and do some blog reading..
Peace out my friends..

Amy


My new blog will be here shortly..I am totally excited

9 comments:

Amy said...

Linda @ http://2nd-cup-of-coffee.blogspot.com

She's really funny. Make sure you scroll down and read her song about Sanjaya!

Kailani @ http://islandlife808.com

She lives in Hawaii and has two of the cutest girls I've ever seen. Her blog is always fun and she has lots and lots of faithful readers.

Hope you like them! And no, I have not received my prize yet, but I will let you know when it gets here. And I am working on my desire list right now!

Holly Schwendiman said...

So many blogs, so little time...LOL

Hugs,
Holly

DebD said...

I enjoy:
http://seasonalsoundings.blogspot.com/

she's a retired hsing mom who now is a substitute teacher in the public school system.

She's my inspiration for the Spring Reading Challenge.

Yesterday was a great day. Church in the morning..it still looks so beautiful decked out in its Paschal white. Then a lazy afternoon which included a nap. Evening spent at a new book club (very promising) and discussing Eastern Orthodoxy with an old friend I haven't seen in almost 10 years.

Not So Anonymous Michelle said...

You could check out my blog if you like! I found you through Mert's blog. I love the idea of the contest, I will have to check that out!

http://notsoanonymousconfessions.blogspot.com

Debi said...

If you don't already read Carrie's blog, you should! She's a darling, happy, always positive sweetheart!

http://scsnugglebug.blogspot.com

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

It was really chilly here this morning also. When we got up to take the dog walking, it was in the 30's. Had to dig back out the sweatshirts and coats :)

Sounds like a good day and hope you get some rest. I couldn't even begin to name the blogs I like and read - there are so many. But some of the ones already mentioned are those I like and read, so you're off to a good start.

Have a happy day!

Amy said...

Deena @ http://trunk-junk.blogspot.com

I've just discovered her myself and she is really funny!

Amy, what kind of blogs do you like to read the most?

Jenny McB said...

Where did you end up getting your blog template? I ended up with a bloodshot eye from playing with mine this weekend, but I do enjoy a challenge!

I can't even remember how I started on your blog? Maybe a tt13? But I have enjoyed a few of the bloggers that I have seen here. I am just running out of time to read them all consistently.

TeaMouse said...

Sorry Amy, I just cannot email you it comes back marked as spam...lol I am not a spammer grrrrrrr! I know about those security settings we all need to set them so darn high.

Is there anyway I can email you? My hotmail is mrs_tea_mouse at hotmail . com I don't want to put my personal one up here but I can send to you via hotmail and maybe you can add me to your book or something.