Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Friday, April 13, 2007

Fridays Feast







Appetizer
When you were a child, which crayon color was your favorite?
I loved reading all the colors but I liked any shade of blue

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest), how likely would you be to change jobs if it required you to move?
If it paid more, allowed me to work part time days and was not any farther than family is now, a 7 or 8 . Knowing that we have already put some work in the house and will put more in, I am comfortable staying here. Plus, we are not moving anywhere until the adoption is complete

Salad
Take all the numbers in your birthday and your phone number and add them up, one by one. What’s the total?
Interesting, there are only 3 different digits in this combo without using the area code and there are different ways to add this up. The combo I get is 57.

Main Course
Have you ever “re-gifted” anything? If so, what was it and who did you pass it on to?
I think we may have duplicated something that was given to us as a wedding gift but that may be about it. I cant wait to see what hubby wrote (Valtool's Box)

Dessert
Name something you need from the store.
I really need my conditioner but I do not want to go out just for that so it looks like I will be using Hubbys Pert this afternoon

PLUG FOR HUBBY . VALTOOL'S BOX DOES A FRIDAY FLASHBACK EACH WEEK THAT INVOLVES A THEME AND SOME OLD MUSIC. CHECK HIM OUT AND SAY HI..i KNOW THERE ARE SOME FANS OF 80'S MUSIC OUT THERE!

15 comments:

chindi said...

So I'm not the only one who wasn't really sure how to do the math.

Annie said...

I enjoyed your feast!
Blessings~~
♥ Annie
My Life as Annie!

Kara said...

Good feast! Thanks for checking out mine.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by and have a good Friday, Amy :)

Joseph C. Harris said...

I enjoyed your feast. I have found there to be a lot of lovers of blue out there.

Tracy S said...

I hate when I run out of conditioner and have to use hubby's. He uses a two in one... I have very thick hair and that just doesn't work for me. But , I am like you and would not run to the store for just that.

Thanks for stopping by :)

Gattina said...

I remember my grandma talking about one egg and 1 glass of beer, mixed together that was a very good hair conditioner ! (when it was not yet in shops) so if you don't want to go out, try that ! (but don't complain if you loose your hair, lol)

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Great feast Amy :) You won't catch me borrowing my husband's Pert though, you're braver than I am, LOL!

Crazy Working Mom said...

Great Feast...the number thing was kinda confusing this week. I've seen lots of different numbers. I came up with a four digit number this week.

Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

I think it's so cute that you are always plugging your husband's blog!

Lady of Musotopia said...

Lovely feast :)
Thank you for sharing!

YellowRose said...

My daughter steals my conditioner all the time, so I'm always running out...drives me crazy!

Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

Yummy feast! Thanks for feasting with me :-)

Bethany said...

Count me in as another one who didn't know how to do the math....lol! Great feast- I'm a blue gal too! Thanks for stopping by, and see you next week!

Anonymous said...

That's a great re-gifting record! And what's up with the number question?