Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Monday, April 02, 2007

Does anyone know what this is???

Go ahead and guess?

For more info, head over the The Christopher Family Blog

6 comments:

gail@more than a song said...

Must be paperwork and passport stuff for your trip to China!

Karen said...

YEA FOR AMY AND MICHAEL!!!

Amy said...

Is that two (2) passports I see there in that wonderful picture of every last item you need to send?

Yay!!! Hooray!! How exciting is this day for you? I bet you even gave the FedEx man a big ole kiss, didn't ya?

I know this doesn't involve me in anyway, but really, I am thankful that your passport arrived today and things can start progressing from here! Very exciting!

Unknown said...

the fed ex dude was a chick

TeaMouse said...

You're wonderful portfolio for your the adoption of your little girl!

It looks like you are well on your way to making your dream come true.

Anonymous said...

I guess its all the paper work ready to go ahead with the adoption- brilliant I cant wait to hear news of when you go xxx