Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Fridays Feast







Appetizer
When you travel, which mode of transportation do you prefer?
I actually prefer road trips or my favorite would be cruising, Disney cruising but I am not sure that counts

Soup
Have you ever met a blogging friend in person?
many Chinese adopting blogging friends and I hope to meet more. I went to a small college with many blogging friends and did not know them then.. It's a small world, after all

Salad
When was the last time you were really, really tired?
last week. Anytime I work a 12 hour over night shift and stay up until noon, I get a bit delirious

Main Course
If you could have dinner with any one fictional character from a book or movie, who would it be?
Kathleen Kelly from You've Got mail or any of the Baxter family from the Karen Kingsbury series. This is also a great Thursday Thirteen list

Dessert
Fill in the blank: One day, I hope to see my house clean, organized and full of family!

25 comments:

Debby said...

Great Feast! I like your dessert and wish you the best in achieving that! Happy Friday!

Rob Carr said...

It's fun that we meet other Pittsburghers. Your meetings sound practical as well as fun!

Rob of UnSpace

Gattina said...

Take a broom, a bucket a vacuum cleaner etc. and you will see your house clean, lol !

Marie said...

the main course and the desert are yummy!!! i love kathleen kelly's character, meg ryan did give justice to that character. Great feast for this week!

Lynn said...

Haha! Count me in on that dessert.

Susanna said...

Hee hee.Am feeling that desert...although if my house were full of family there would be no where to sit! Happy Friday.

Anonymous said...

Kathleen Kelley would be a very fun person to meet. She had such passion about everything she encountered.

Very nice feast.
Take care,
Connie
My feast is up.

Anonymous said...

You're dessert's great! I'd love to see my own house organized too teehee :D

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Amy. I love You've Got Mail. It would surely be nice to meet Kelly. I love her character.

Debi said...

Loved your feast! (But I think full of family AND clean and organized at the same time might be impossible...at least for any length of time.)
Have a great weekend, Amy!

Annie said...

Great feast!
blessings~
Annie

Anonymous said...

wow! a disney cruise ship, that sounds like a lot of fun, i bet it's expensive! and about ur soup, that's great! it's nice to actually meet them in person than just online...great feast! happy friday!!!

Anonymous said...

Great feast! Isn't it fun to meet other bloggers?

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Great feast Amy! I, too, would love to have dinner with Kathleen or the Baxter family. The mom and dad would need to be there, though :)

I hope your house is soon bursting with family, but you might need to give up on that clean/organize thing once it is, LOL!

Have a wonderful weekend and a very blessed Easter :)

Anonymous said...

Fun feast ... and congrats on uploading a photo too. Thanks for sharing. Happy FF!!!

I also done one, even if was a bit late

Tracy S said...

lol I can so relate to your dessert. Just to see my house clean and organized would be a miracle..lol

I also want to go on a cruise one day. I may have to try the Disney one.. I bet it is a blast!

Thanks for having me over to enjoy your feast.

I hope you have a very blessed Good Friday and Easter Sunday.

Linda said...

Nice feast. Being an empty nester, I love a full house. Happy Easter

Bethany said...

I LOVE the Karen Kingsbury books! I put Katy Hart as my fictional person to meet, but I had a hard time choosing between her and all the Baxters!!! :) Great feast!

Mike said...

Road trips are the best. Our apartment stays pretty clean, but then again we don't have any kids either lol.

Judy said...

Great feast. I would like to see MY house clean and organized as well. I think that's a lost cause though!

Tawnya Shields said...

I agree with the other commentors, the dessert was really good. :o)

Christina (BookTasty) said...

Seeing my house clean would be amazing! This was a nice Feast and I hope you have a wonderful Easter!

Anonymous said...

I didn't even *think* about the Disney cruise ships! That is *definitely* the best way to get somewhere!

Anonymous said...

Great feast! I agree with the Disney cruise - that would be awesome!
Thanks for all the prayers and great thoughts for our family.

Joseph C. Harris said...

Great feast. REally liked your dessert. My feast is up.