Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Thinking

Well, Gail at More than a Song thought I deserved an award. Apparently my blog makes her think! So since I won the title of a "thinking blog award" I have to pass this on.
Here is what I have to do.


1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote.

SO here are 5 blogs that make me think. I wish I could add more.


1. Steven- He is a guy I went to college with. His wife was my college neighbor. This was the first blog I ever read. He is normal with questions regarding life and spirituality. There is always something to think about, and he often makes us laugh. My husband also reads this blog.

2.Joyful days- I just love the title. This is a homeschooling mom who always has something interesting to read. Truly beautiful

3.Sting My Heart- This is one of the most beautiful blogs I visit and she is always positive. She shares whats going on in her life and also shares what she is thankful for

4.Not Quite What I had Planned I found this site from one of my patients website. She talks about life for her family with cancer, infertility, adoption.. and her babies are gorgeous

5.It Could've Been Worse I love to read whats going in her life and she has some great things to ponder on!

Go ahead and visit these blogs!!!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Oh Amy, I see you read DeeDee at It Coulda Been Worse!!! She is probably my favorite...I know maybe we shouldn't have favorites, but man is that girl funy, but you're right...she also makes me think. I adore her and wish I could meet her someday!

And you do deserve the award. Congrats! I really enjoyed your question of the day and getting to know people better that way!

I hope you are enjoying your Easter. It won't be long until you'll be buying an Easter dress for your little one!!

Irish Church Lady :) said...

Congratulations and Happy Easter!

DebD said...

Ahh, you deserve the award and congratulations!

Christos anesti!
Alithos anesti!

May your Easter day be full of joy.

gail@more than a song said...

Ooh, more blogs to check out!
Thanks for posting!

Joyful Days said...

Amy, you are too sweet! You are a thinking blogger and I have been so blessed by you.

Hope you and Michael have a wonderful week.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on receiving the award.