Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Contest Winners

Okay, the comments have been tallied but we had a change in plans. Because number 2 and 3 of the highest comments were only 1 comment apart, we are going to have 3 main winners! That's right! The 3 winners will get a stack of books (4-5) from my collection. We will also have 4 randomly selected bloggers to receive 1 book each..

Without further adieu,

The winners are in no particular order


Karen at Mommy of Three

Amy at Laughing Through the Tears

Teamouse

You guys rocked in this contest! There were so many people with over 2o comments,
it was sooo cool!

The randomly selected winners of one book (chosen by Michael out of a ziplock bag)

Sparky the Duck

Princess Cyndi

Eph2818

Gail


Please send me your address or someones address to amyschristopher@comcast.net. I will get them in the mail ASAP!!! I'll be at home waiting for FedEx tomorrow so maybe the next day!

Thanks so much for playing and remember new contest starts May 1st..A blogger scavenger hunt!!!!

10 comments:

TeaMouse said...

Thanks for the contest - it has been a great way to keep me busy and I now have so many more blogs to check into regularly.

I'm glad you had a good church service today. I was lucky enough to be able to narrate the Passion at our Church and I felt so at ease - it was like God was right there helping me each step of the way. I can't even describe it...although I'll think of a way and post about it on my blog - I was very moved today!

Peace and God Bless,
Melissa

Amy said...

Hooray!!!! Thank you Amy for the F.U.N. time we've all had and the new blogs that I now check out regularly. I so need to update my side bar and start adding people.

I've already e-mailed you my address.

I am thankful that I was able to go to church tonight and hear an awesome missionary speak!

TeaMouse said...

Hi Amy,

I sent you an email from my hotmail account, as when I tried with my personal email it bounced back due to spam blocking protection.

Let me know if you do not receive my email.

My Hotmail account is: mrs_tea_mouse@hotmail.com - I would rather not put my home addy up on the blog - but I sent it in the email.

Have a great night.

Karen said...

I too sent you an email with the info. Thanks again Amy for such a great contest and the awwsome blogs I am now addicted to:-)

DebD said...

I also had fun and appreciate you letting me join in. Hurray! to all the winners!

Its so nice to find some new blogs with such interesting people.

Cyndi said...

Oh yay! I never win stuff!!:)

gail@more than a song said...

Congrats to Karen, Amy and Teamouse! It was fun and thanks for doing it....and a book, yay how fun! I'll email ya.

Sparky Duck said...

skippity do, I won!! Of course this now means I will have to give another book away on my blog this week. Thanks Amy!

Anonymous said...

well done all you guys - cant wait till the next one its been fun

Michelle said...

Congrats to all the winners!