Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Thursday, April 12, 2007

CONTEST WINNERS
your books and stuff have been mailed. let me know when you get them. Do not forget May 1st starts the Blogging Scavenger Hunt! It will be fun and there will be some cool prizes. let me know if you want an email reminder

2 comments:

Amy said...

Thank you so much Amy! I will let you know when they arrive. Can't wait for the new contest. I posted about it yesterday and a few ladies said they would join in too~so we'll see!

Anonymous said...

I've been wanting to do a scavenger hunt on my blog but couldn't figure out how to organize it. I'm looking forward to seeing you do yours.

Amy from Laughing Through The Tears sent me.