Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Wordless Wedneday


Picture #1 happy dad before accident (hes actually still pretty happy_

Picture # 2 Its been almost a year since Dad fell from the deck on the boat house to the cement 15 feet below. We are thankful he did not break more than his foot. It has still not completely healed



18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy, I'm not up yet, but I was just browsing blogs and you most certainly are lucky. My father had an accident when I was in grade and we too were very lucky. May God bless you and your family.

elementary historyteacher said...

Wow, 15 feet. That's pretty far. I'm surprised he wasn't hurt worse. Hope he's happy, happy soon!

maiylah said...

wow ... sure lucky he survived that fall with only his foot broken! hope he'll be completely healed soon ... :)

Wendy Ann Edwina D'Cunha e Pereira said...

Wow! 15 feet You all are very lucy and blessed... There must have been angels around.... reminds me of a verse from Psalm 91....

Wendy Ann Edwina D'Cunha e Pereira said...

i meant lucky...

Anonymous said...

Goodness he was being looked after thats for sure - will pray for complete healing xxx

Anonymous said...

omg! That is terrible! Yes, he was certainly lucky not to break more from that fall. Poor guy! I hope he fully heals.

Erin Faye said...

Yikes, that is awful. I guess it could have been a lot worse.

My Wordless Wednesday is up!

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Wow! My goodness 15 feet... Hope he will be feeling lots better and healed soon.

Many Blessings,
Angel Mama ():)

Denise Patrick said...

Ouch! Glad he didn't break something else.

elasticwaistbandlady said...

House boats are okay, but 'Love Boats,' are even better. Paging Captain Stuebing....

Happy WW!

Christine said...

Your poor dad! Glad that was all that he injured. Thanks for visiting today, Amy, have a blessed week!

wrchili said...

Wow! I'm glad he wasn't hurt worse and hope he'll be completely healed soon.

Anonymous said...

Amy, I fell in the shower back in November. That was bad enough, but I can't imagine that kind of fall. Best Wishes.

meh said...

Oh my goodness! You must have had such a fright! I'm glad things weren't more serious!

Pfingston said...

I'm amazed that he only broke his foot after a fall like that!!! WOW!
Well, he looks happy now.
Happy WW

Anonymous said...

At least he has an excuse to make everyone run around for him now!

letha said...

Very lucky