Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Friday, April 20, 2007




Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of bread?
I like sweet breads or rolls from O Charleys with some butter on it or Red Lobster biscuits

Soup
When was the last time you bought a new pillow?
Ill check with hubby. We kept leaving one at moms house when we travelled to Florida so I know we had to buy a replacement

Salad
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend surfing the ‘net?
hours upon hours upon hours. If I exercised as much as a blogged, I would not be fluffy

Main Course
What’s the highest you remember your temperature being?
I have had a temp of 104 since I have been in Atlanta. I have had to patients in the past 5 years with temps greater than 106...SCARY!

Dessert
Fill in the blanks: When I get the entire house cleaned like I want , I will celebrate. I will come back for another one.
When I think about our China adoption, I smile


Don't forget to check out the Scavenger Hunt details below..Its going to be fun!!!!

14 comments:

Annie said...

I enjoyed your feast!
Blessings~
♥ Annie
My Life as Annie!

Hootin Anni said...

Awesome feast, as always Amy.

Mine's served.
Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the feast!

Melissa said...

Great Feast!

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Great feast this week! :o)

Bea said...

LOL @ Being fluffy. I guess I could say the same. :-)

Kara said...

Great feast! Totally agree with your salad, if I exercised as much as I spent online I wouldn't have to worry about my leftover baby bulge lol.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Great feast Amy! Gosh, we haven't been to Red Lobster in so long I had forgotten how good their garlic cheese biscuits are. Yum-O!

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

Red lobsters cheeesy bread is great! :) Have a very happy weekend!

Southern Girl said...

Oh, I feel the same way as you do with that Appetizer! I could make a meal out of both things.

Great feast, Amy!

Anonymous said...

I can email you a recipe for the Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits, if you would like. They are AWESOME! :)

Joseph C. Harris said...

Great feast this week. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your feast! Yes, we all should exercise as much as we search the net. Thanks for visiting.

Melody said...

Hi Amy, great feast! Have a great day.