Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Monday, April 02, 2007

FYI

A few of you asked, so if you want to be on the adoption email update send your email to amyschristopher@comcast.net

I had such a great time with this contest and I am starting to plan for the next one. I cant wait to keep with my new friends. I learned I have a lot in common with a lot of them.

Karen, I soooo forgot about the wall coming down by the Patton dorms. what a memory. Thats as funny as during the first guy raid I opened the door to look outside and baned some guy in the head so hard it left a mark..He sat next to me in class the next day! heeheee

2 comments:

primarycolors said...

Hey Amy! I'm getting in on the next contest! Glad the last one went so well.. :)

Karen said...

LOL, I remember that too:-) The guys always yelled...stay away from the doors...during all future guard raids!