Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Hubbys been published again!!!

Go check out Valtool's Box where he talked about his publishment. Congrats Michael!!!

Go check him out!! Why?? Because I said so!!!!

3 comments:

TeaMouse said...

Was his comment about the geography mistakes in Drive?

There are a ton of those in Smallville - it's supposed to be in Kansas but they film a lot of it in British Columbia and then you get shots of mountains in the distance....lol!

shelleycoughlin said...

Congrats!

TeaMouse said...

Hi Amy! I just received my prize from you....I'd email you but they always get back to me as spam. The books are awesome!!!!!!! And I so love the little Chick-fil-A cow!! Oliver was trying to steal that cow but no way, he's mine!

I posted a pic of my prize at my blog today...thanks again so much! I absolutely love my prize and I can't wait to read the books!!!!