Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Monday, April 30, 2007

its Monday

Got home from work. Sears dude was to arrive between 1-5. I decided to nap downstairs with Lucy the basset hound and she agreed. So at 845, I fell asleep, assuming, I could sleep until about 1230 when hubby would call and wake me up. Sears called at 1045 to let me know they were on their way. 11;40 they arrived and were here for only about 20 minutes and we gave them a lovely $150.00 Then I slept until 1:30 to get ready for a computer class for work from 3-11. So now, I'm in class and am positive I will be sleeping well.

What have I learned today?
1)this computer class is boring and its really easy money
2)Elizabeth Hasselback from the View announced her pregnancy
3)there are many things going on around the world that I don't know much about and I should.

Well, the hunt starts tomorrow and we have a great list of participants! There is still time to sign up my friends.... Just sign below and look for questions starting tomorrow after I wake up!!! There is hint on Sundays post!!..Its pretty vague but it may help you with one of the questions!!!

Hoping to stay awake,
Amy

No comments: