Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Monday, April 02, 2007

71-80

71) In elementary school, I was involved in Pioneer Girls..It was like Girl Scouts
72) Mrs. hawley was my 3rd grade teacher and Mrs. Robinson was my first grade teacher.
73) my grandpa died when I was 7. We stayed with Josh Early's family during the time
74)my first crush was in the 3rd grade- Bryan Morgan
75)my second degree was in nursing from daytona beach community college
76)Our neighborhood in Va was called Brandermill
77)We used to ride our bikes to the ice cream store when we lived in Va
78) Dad used to make Kelly and I jog with him to be healthy
79) we used to have to go to work with dad on the weekend and sit in the meeting room but he promised us a whole soda
80)We spent Christmas in Oklahoma one year and heard Santa

1 comment:

Amy said...

We had Blue Birds~ever heard of that? Did you ever have an ice cream truck with all the bells come through your neighborhood as a kid? Memories!