Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Fridays Feast





Appetizer
How fast can you type?
Depends if you are talking with errors or not. I dont know..I have played some games that tell you, but its not that good

Soup
What is your favorite online game?
Geesh, I dont know..Text Twist or that thing with the colored balls..Ill be back on this one

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 as highest), how intelligent do you think you are?
6 with higher numbers if we are playing pop trivia

Main Course
Name three of your best teachers from your school years.
Mrs Anne Hawley (1st grade), Gail Pucker(high school and the reason I became a nurse) and Mrs Duncan (2nd grade)

Dessert
What are your plans for this upcoming weekend?
working Fri-Sunday nights..WooHOo

21 comments:

Melody said...

Hey Amy, I'm impressed that you can still remember your teachers' names!!! Have a great weekend.

Gattina said...

That's not true ! Your favourite teacher was Miss Beerbooze !

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Amy. It's nice that you remember your teacher's full names. I remember their faces very clearly but have a hard time with names.

Anonymous said...

Great feast.

I never knew the first names of some of my teachers. It just wasn't something we learned as kids.

Anonymous said...

Sorry you have to work all weekend with us having an extra long weekend here in South Africa.

Happy FF! Thanks for sharing

Jodi said...

Great feast! Sorry you have to work all weekend!

Bethany said...

Text twist sounds interesting- I've never heard of it! Great feast- thanks for visiting mine :)

Anonymous said...

Great feast! I wish I could remember the name of my first grade teacher. She was so very sweet. Have a good weekend!

Christina (BookTasty) said...

I'm sorry you have to work all weekend, but hopefully it won't be too bad! :) I also remember most of my teacher's names, you're not weird or anything! :)

Anonymous said...

cool we picked the same number for salad,hehehe!

The Bass Player's Wife said...

Text twist is what I play at work when I am on hold... Is the colored balls game Zuma? That is my latest addiction...

Angela said...

Great Feast :-). Have a great weekend!!

Kim said...

Great feast! How wonderful that you can remember the names of your teachers. I remembered some of mine so I decided not to list their names as I thought it would look bad now remembering them all. Oh well....come on over!

Southern Girl said...

I love Text Twist! I don't play it much anymore since I don't use a mouse with my laptop.

Great feast, Amy! But no Union professors? ;)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ff - thanks for sharing your feast

Twisted Cinderella said...

Great feast!

Michelle Quinno said...

Ooh, try to have a good one anyway!!

Joseph C. Harris said...

Great Feast. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Lady of Musotopia said...

Wow, it's been years since I've played text twist!
Lovely feast :)

Michelle said...

I haven't played text twist in awhile; thanks for reminding me! I've been playing maj johng (or however it's spelled!)

Alice said...

Oh gosh! Melody is thinking the same thing I'm thinking. I am beginning to seriously think that we're 'twins'. LOL. Seriously. I'm impressed that you can still remember your teachers name. I could only remember my physics sir's name and that is Mr Ng.

Mine's here. :)