Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Scavenger Hunt

Ok people, over 50 of you want to play along in the Scavenger Hunt so far!! Want to know more? CLick here

Hope to see you there.. Also, if you are a fan of big cats at the zoo, check out hubbys blog!

2 comments:

Jessica Morris said...

The cabin was "Twin Falls" from Blue Ridge rentals ... I think... I bet it is gorgeous there at Christmas time!!
If you get a cabin TOTALLY get the one we were in - it is GORGEOUS and so worth it to stay there!!!

Michelle said...

I'm looking forward to it!