Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Pray for Heather

All right guys, you see the post below regarding Heather. Please pray for her and stop by BooMamas website to donate money if you can!Even a dollar will help!

Please let your blog readers know about her!!!!!!


I am glad Blogger decided to be nice again and I was able to post my pics below. There is a also a video of a great song that an artist I like wrote after 9/11. After yesterdays events, I think its a good reminder...


Oh and since I have not asked in a while, what are you thankful for?

May 1st is the Scavenger Hunt! Details are coming but I can guarantee that it will be fun. I have had over 20 people email me that they want to participate.. What about you?

Will post more when I wake up!!!

8 comments:

Not So Anonymous Michelle said...

I'd like to participate in the scavenger hunt!

Diane Viere said...

What a treasure to see so many bloggers posting for Heather!

I'm going to check out your scavenger hunt...Sounds..intriguing.

Diane

mama k said...

what's the deal-eo on the hunt? I may be interested. : )

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

What is this scavenger hunt? Sounds interesting!!

Steph

Butterfly Mama said...

Thanks for your comments, your pictures are adorable too. I love that bloggers are coming together to help Heather.

I'm interested in this scavenger hunt too...I'll be back to check it out!

Michelle said...

Just to clarify - do I have to email you to tell you I'm interested, or can leaving you a comment do the same thing :) Cause I have left a comment saying I'm interested in the scavenger hunt LOL

I'm thankful for the good time we had at library story time today :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds interesting. Count me in.

TeaMouse said...

We do take for granted a lot of things and then you hear someone like Heather now with a brain tumor herself and you know you have a LOT to be thankful for...so many that I cannot list.

Health, Family, Job,my faith, Boss, Friends, ..blogging friends( I meet new ones all the time), Church friends....blogging and more that I cannot think of right off the bat.