Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Monday, April 02, 2007

91-100

91) I now have friends from college that I did not know in college..How strange is that?
92) I watched baby boom. I want that house.
93)I have a huge imagination
94) 5 years ago I never would have thought we would have adopted, look at us know
95)I was not cool in high school. I knew I wasnt . I didnt care
96)My sister and I were so embarrassed to go into Kmart when we were teens. now, I love Kmart, walmart, garage sales..Anything to save money
97) I want to learn to scrapbook, knit, crochet and quilt
98)I love Disney and would love to spend 1-2 weeks at the Disney Park
99)I have been blessed that I do not appreciated it sometimes
100)I have learned from every mistake.yes, I regret the consequences but I am glad I have made the mistakes.

That's it..That didn't take to long..there could be more..We will see. My parents are the reason I have had the life I have. I am thankful that after me, they had my sister and brother. I have been given the education and experiences that some only dream of. I am thankful that they introduced me to Jesus and gave me the foundation that I have..

they rock!

12 comments:

gail@more than a song said...

Good list, thanks for sharing it!

Debi said...

Those were a lot of fun to read, Amy!

Unknown said...

i did it more for myself...That was very quick.. I love to read about myself. I would love to write an autobiography of myself andgive it to my parents as a gift. I am soo grateful to them

Anonymous said...

This post rocks ... YEAH!!!

Cyndi said...

I love these lists.

TeaMouse said...

I've been dying to do one of those lists - I just don't know if I can come up with 100 things.

Cool list!

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

I went through all 100 things. You are a very interesting person and have done some incredible things. I loved reading your list. I like learning more about fellow bloggers :)

Anonymous said...

Amy,
Great list! Small world - I was born in Daytona Beach and grew up between Daytona, Edgewater, New Smyrna Beach and Melbourne (depending on which cousin I was visiting). Don't run into many of us original beach bums anymore!
Great news on the dossier! See you on Friday.

C D said...

Very fun to read about you -- I'm intrigued by 'international DJ' - your brother, right? (since you mentioned he travels around the world...).

I met himself on the internet too :-) we'll be celebrating 9 years this Friday... I can hardly believe it.

Amy said...

We went to Disneyland for our honeymoon! My husband grew up in California, so naturally we had to go there!

I have enjoyed reading your lists! I love it when bloggers post little things about themselves like this! We all can see how much we have in common with each other!

Holly Schwendiman said...

Just catching up on your blog - love the shares. ;) Looks like things are coming together for your trip to China. Can't wait to hear the progress.

Hugs,
Holly

Anonymous said...

that was neat! Thanks for putting it up and giving me an idea for my own blog! :-)