Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Has anyone gotten their packages from me yet?

On that note, do not forget the Scavenger Hunt starts May 1st, here at Amy's Random Thoughts. I am going to talk to MIchael (Valtool's Box) about prizes and will talk about them with you guys tomorrow..Keep telling your friends because the more people who participate the more of an opportunity you have to win..Did that peak your interest?

Until tomorrow,
Amy

2 comments:

gail@more than a song said...

Not yet but will let you know!

TeaMouse said...

Not yet, when it comes I'll let you know.