Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Thursday, April 19, 2007

another post about Lucy and other stuff

Yeah, a lot of people are going to participate in the Scavenger Hunt! I will have the list up soon!

Yesterday, Lucy the basset hound started barking and barking. I walked outside and she had a bird in her mouth. Apparently it fell and died, and Lucy was going to take care of it. May I say that I do not deal with dead animals. I was yelling so loud at the dog I am surprised the neighbors didnt check on me. My guess was a nest fell but we could not find a nest. Minutes later Lucy was barking again, but at an alive baby bird. Michael carried it to safety but we know its chances are not good.


Just thought I would share that with you..

OH yeah I won a prize on someones blog..Apparently a year of web hosting. We will see how this works..

5 comments:

Michelle said...

congrats on winning that prize!

Mercy's Maid said...

When I was in high school, I found two little birds that had fallen out of their nest (they didn't have feather yet and their eyes weren't open). I tried to take care of them so the cat wouldn't find them and eat them, but they didn't make it. I hope your little birdy has better luck.

Michelle said...

Thanks for your comment- that makes more sense to me now :)

Anonymous said...

gosh I hate dead things too- once my cat brought me a present 4 baby birds still alive - poor things they didnt have a feather between them

Debi said...

Congrats on your winning! (Though I have to admit I don't understand what you won.)