Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

In case you didn't read about it at our adoption blog, we were DTC yesterday! That means our dossier (our big batch of paperwork) was sent to China! We wait for a LID (log in date) and the wait begins..

Anyway, as I told you, i made the first step in redesigning my blog using a lady who is highly recommended. I can not wait to work with her and I hope you like what we accomplish.
Trivia was tonight, came in 3rd place. Had a decent day with Lucy the basset hound who allowed me to play online and clean the kitchen. Boy,there is so much more to do with our house..It will get done. I am working Fri-Sun this week so we will not be trying out a church for a week to 2 but I think we will be trying some larger churches.

What about you? What was special about your day?

5 comments:

Sparky Duck said...

yea!!!

DebD said...

What great news!

As for me, yesterday I did school with the younger children in the morning. We're finishing up the Franks and Charlemagne. Then we hauled off to Sam's Club to get our big shopping done. Spent the rest of the day veggin' either in front of the computer or watching re-runs of Frasier. Forgot to take dd#3 to choir practice (oops), but did get #2 to hers (one's right after the other and dd#2 reminded me that dd#3 had missed hers). As I say..one day I be very organized but then my kids will be gone :(

Karen said...

I am so happy for you!

Yesterday was my birthday, some ups and downs. I haven't blogged in a few days so I am behind again. The father of some of my childhood friends passed away this week and today is his funeral in TN, which I can't make. That and today is the anniversary of my grandmothers death have me a bit down, so I probably won't blog today either. Your news is the bright spot on the horizon and I am thankful for that!

BTW, found out my cousins live near Douglasville, is that close to you?

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Oh yea, congratulations! Sounds like a big step :)

Can't wait to see the new blog design, how fun!!!

Have a great day, and hope work goes ok all weekend...

Michelle said...

Congrats on getting your dossier mailed out to China; how exciting!