Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

200th post- well sort of

What reality show would you like to participate in?
American Idol
Survivor
The Biggest Loser
Fear factor
I hate reality tv
Big Brother
Extreme Home Makeover
America's Next Top Model
the Amazing race
other- let us know what and why
The apprentice
Wife Swap
Nanny 911
  
pollcode.com free polls

5 comments:

Firefly said...

Yeah, it was me who voted first and for "Wife Swap". My husband hates that show, but it amuses me. :p

Michael said...

I have to say The Amazing Race.

Claire said...

I voted for extreme home makeover, i love it. It would never work over here in the UK, because we complain far to much!
Congrats on 200th sort of post!

Meg - Bad Homeschool Mom said...

This past weekend my 10 yr old asked if we could burn down our house so the extreme makeover people would come and build us a new one!!!

katherine. said...

I would like to work for the Home Makeover Show. NOT on camera.