Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

200th post- well sort of

What reality show would you like to participate in?
American Idol
Survivor
The Biggest Loser
Fear factor
I hate reality tv
Big Brother
Extreme Home Makeover
America's Next Top Model
the Amazing race
other- let us know what and why
The apprentice
Wife Swap
Nanny 911
  
pollcode.com free polls

5 comments:

Gail said...

Yeah, it was me who voted first and for "Wife Swap". My husband hates that show, but it amuses me. :p

Michael said...

I have to say The Amazing Race.

Claire said...

I voted for extreme home makeover, i love it. It would never work over here in the UK, because we complain far to much!
Congrats on 200th sort of post!

Meggie Mom Fantastic said...

This past weekend my 10 yr old asked if we could burn down our house so the extreme makeover people would come and build us a new one!!!

katherine. said...

I would like to work for the Home Makeover Show. NOT on camera.