Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Sunday, March 18, 2007

extra point

Extra point being given to all who head over to Valtool's Box and check out the picture he posted!!!

7 comments:

Joyful Days said...

Do you think Lucy would like to play with my Libby???

I'm grateful for the goofy thing, even though she's in the back yard barking at the wind.

DebD said...

What a cute doggie, dog.

I am grateful for....

kids playing outside and burning off energy.

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

Did it. Your dog is too cute! We have a beagle, hounds are so loveable. We thought about rescuing a basset at one time, right now though I've got enough to do without more fur to clean! :)

Anonymous said...

Im grateful for my family and friends

Amy said...

I told your hubby that we have an english bulldog that has no sense of smell! I love seeing and hearing about Lucy. I know how much we love our dog!

I am thankful for Wensleydale our bulldog who brings our family so much joy! She's loved as much as the children ;o)

ann said...

Love the picture of Lucy!

Karen said...

That was so funny, and Lucy is soooo cute!

I am thankful for our little puppy Bear. He hates being inside, and loves being outside. even in the rain. We are trying to teach him to go and stay inside his doghouse during the rain; but he likes playing in the rain!