Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sad Night

Head over to Valtool's Box and read Michaels tribute to Baloo

3 comments:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

So sad, but Michael wrote such a loving tribute to him. I'm so glad he was there to care for Baloo after he went on to heaven :)

Amy said...

That was a sweet tribute. It's so hard losing a member of the family. And sometimes only people that really are pet lovers can truly understand what it is like and the grief we go through.

I am thankful that we have three healthy pets!

Karen said...

So, sad...My dog, Daisy, has been with us since we got married. She was a wedding present from my FIL. She will be 11 in April, and is in poor health. I don't want to lose her, but I don't want her to suffer either.

I am thankful for the time I got to spend with Daisy and that she was such a great dog who kept me company when my husband was on deployment in the Navy.