Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Monday, March 26, 2007

ten on tuesday- movie characters

Top 10 Movie Characters-

1) Kathleen Kelly- You've Got Mail
2)Maggie Carpenter- The Runaway Bride
3)Shelbie Latcherie- Steel Magnolias
4)Jonathon trager-Serendipity
5)Andie Anderson- How to Lose a guy in 10 days
6)Ben Barry-How to lose a guy in 10 days
7)Sam Baldwin- Sleepless in Seattle
8)Lucy Pevensie- Chronicles of Narnia
9)Forrest Gump-Forrest Gump
10)Jack Morrison-Ladder 49

I am forgetting some and as I remember I will update this list but these are all movies I have watched more than once!
I know my hubby (Valtools Box) can help me remember some..I cant wait to see his list!

14 comments:

Melody said...

Great list. I like Jack Morrison in Ladder 49 too. :)

Debi said...

You made that look so easy. I'm having a really tough time with this one!

Thankful for warmer temperatures...above freezing for a few days now!

Cyndi said...

love this list.i could have had 10 from Gone with the wind alone or star wars.:)

Amy said...

I love Lucy from While You Were Sleeping and Anne Shirley from Anne of Green Gables!

I am thankful this morning for another warm and sunny day!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Great list! I also have Kathleen Kelly and Ouiser from Steel Magnolias on my list. :)

Have a wonderful day!

Stine said...

Hi Amy! Thanks for visiting my FF, and sorry i couldn't return your call - had to take Baby to hospital. Thought I'd say hi now, though...

Karen said...

My list is up too! Yours and Michaels are great! There were so many others I wanted to include...

I am thankful for the invention of the DVD player. It is so nice not to have to rewind, and to get the special features!

TeaMouse said...

Lucy in Narnia - she was great in that movie. I love that movie! I've read some of the books in the series, I have to finish it soon.

Karen said...

Yes, Lucy in Narnia is a great one! So many movies (and books), so little time. . .thx for stopping by my place.

Melissa said...

Great List! Thanks for visiting mine! :)

Anonymous said...

Forrest Gump was truly enlightened,
I love that line in Steel Magnolias about our ability to accessorize being what separates us from the animals.
Thanks for stopping in.
Frances

Patois42 said...

Excellent list. I loved "Serendipity." It looks like I need to see some of the others.

Julia said...

I almost add Maggie Carpenter for "The Runaway Bride", but instead put "My Best Friend Wedding". I think I felt sympathy for her, since I went through almost same thing. Except I didn't have the evil plan up my sleeve LOL. Both movies were great starred Julia Roberts in it. She play good role in that IMO. I love "Steel Magonolias", one of my all times favorite movie :)

WOW you do have great list in here. I seem to like all the movies and characters you listed. I think your is the one that really matched my taste in movies. Make me wonder why I didn't add them in my list *grin* :)

Happy Ten on Tuesday!

Anonymous said...

I loved Lucy from Chronicles of Narnia! The expressions on her face were just priceless.

Great list, btw! Thanks for stopping by my site :)