Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Monday, March 05, 2007

Something to blog about

Im not creative today at all so lets take a look at what my blogging friends are talking about

My hubby Michael- He is blogging about our weekend and his mom. She had surgery on Friday and is recovering well.

Steven- He found a new obsession! I bet you have found it as well! He is the reason I blog today as his blog was the first blog I ever read

Jeff- Always reporting news with humor.. Its always entertaining. ATTENTION! I SHOULD HAVE READ HIS BLOG BEFORE I POSTED ON HERE! HE HAS SAD SAD NEWS! WELL, SAD NEWS FOR MICHAEL AND I! ROCKIN NEWS FOR HIM AND HIS LOVELY BRIDE!

Cyndi- she apparently a fan of the Yankees

Janene- shes talking about her new babys sleeping habits and boy is Danika a real cutie!

Tigerprr- she is trying to decide if The Wedding Singer is a chick flick or not! Go help her!

The Ladmans- they are another Chinese adoption family who who love who participated in my tagging

Ryan- always participates in Saturdays photo hunts because his pictures rock

Southern Girl- another Union person who lives in Memphis and she is participating in an online blog party

Adam- A church planter in Maryland who shares his thoughts on himself, church and life in general. Just checked his blog and its looks like a close family member passed away. Make sure you pray for him and his family. They are pretty awesome!

So those are the blogs I have been reading today..Too many to list, but I check these out pretty frequently!

So if you want your name added to my regular reads, let me know..A lot of people have introduced me to some really cool blogs

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

hahaha.thanks for mentioning me. Steven is the reason i blog now too, hmmm so the Jeff and Val rumors, do you think?!