Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Thursday, March 22, 2007

trivia anyone??

trivia was last night and we came in first! Woohoo! Michael has a few of the questions on his blog. See if you know any!!!!

4 comments:

Karen said...

I am so not good at trivia. I don't know the answers to hardly any of the questions that he posts...But, I Am Smarter Than A 5th grader:-) LOL!

gail@more than a song said...

I didn't really know those either! But that was fun! Congrats on coming in first.

Unknown said...

I rarely get any answers right although I did guess Memphis as the live music city. I was wrong

Amy said...

Yep, I'm a dummy! But I am happy for Michael's team!

I am thankful that I can admit I don't have much of a brain and be okay with it ;o)