Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Lucy Update





My Michael stopped and took some pictures of Lucy today while she is in Puppy Playtime during her Doggie Daycare at Man's Best Friend. She LOVES to go play with the other dogs and today they had 20 in daycare.

18 comments:

Denise Patrick said...

Lucy looks like she's having a good time. Cute dog!

Christine said...

Adorable! I checked out your other blog (is that new?) and your journey to adopt. I think that is such a blessing. May God speed things along for you!

Debi said...

Oh my...is that adorable!
Our beagle baby would not do well in that situation--he's such a little doggie nerd. (But of course we love him anyway!)

Barb said...

Doggy Day Care is such a cool idea!! My dog could use that!

Anonymous said...

How cool! A doggie daycare! If I had a dog, he would totally go there. *grin*

Mary said...

Doggie dacy care, too cute! Happy WW! :D

MaR said...

Seems like a fun place not only for dogs!
happy ww :)

Karen said...

How fun! It is good for dogs to have friends too:-)

Michelle said...

what a neat idea for a doggie daycare! Looks like fun!

Donna. W said...

My dog Sadie would love something like that; she goes into a frenzy any time she sees another dog.

Rebecca said...

I wanna work there!!!

The Wilson's said...

Amy~

Thanks for stopping by my blog. If you ever need a dog sitter, I would love too!!! How adorable!!! I have always wanted a beagle !! Happy WW!! See ya later!!!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

More cute pictures of Lucy! I love them all, and all of the dogs look pretty happy. If we have a Doggy Daycare around here, I'm not familiar with it. Great idea though! When I was working long hours, I would have loved to have put my dog in a doggie daycare :)

Anonymous said...

Doggy day care -Goodness what a great idea- hate the thought of dog's stuck at home alone

Joyful Days said...

She is not a pampered poochie, nope not at all. Heheehe. She looks very sweet. And it looks like a great place.

Melanie said...

Your dog is so cute....my Maggie needs to go a doggie daycare..

Anonymous said...

How great that Lucy gets to get her socialization! LOL! I am sure she does love it!

Amy said...

Our doggie loves other animals so much! She would play with an alligator if it would let her!

I am thankful for a friendly dog that sticks by my side and doesn't need a leash!